Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 04, 2012

10 Things: Heather

I am going to make a big admission here . . . I have had a major case of lack of mojo. It's been BAD! I have wanted nothing to do with my scrapbook room. But this month's challenge may have just helped make a breakthrough.

I love this picture of my triplets and their cousins which are 1 and 2 months older than the boys. I took it recently at our nieces wedding. These 5 are such a group and I absolutely love that they are growing up being super close and the best of friends. It is absolutely amazing the bond they have already formed at the age of 6! So, the challenge and this picture truly inspired me to get scrapping again.

I asked the boys to tell me what it was that they loved about "The Girls". I wanted to know what they liked to do with them and what made the "The Girls" special to them. The results are the 10 things they told me . . . with a little editing of the wording by mommy! :)

Almost this whole layout was done using a monthly kit from the Tallyscrapper website!

TFL! ~ Heather


10 Things I Love

3 comments:

  1. This is cute to the 2nd and 3rd power!! Love the beautiful papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout! I cant wait to use that collection!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo and layout! Love how you put together the title work!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!