Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 20, 2012

New Groovy Chicks on the Scene!

We here at IIG  are very excited to bring a few more new chicks to our team!  First, please help  me welcome Kelly!
 DSC05232 - Blog avatar - BW
 My name is Kelly and I live in Texas with my hubby of 14 years who is very supportive of my crafting habit. We have 2 boys ages 13 and 12 as well as a 2 year old puppy who is our baby. After my boys were born, I stayed at home and started a small home daycare. I’ve always had a love for art and paper since I was young, doodling on all my notebooks and cross stitching. I started collecting memorabilia back in high school to put in a scrapbook my Mom had created by painting on the pages. I enjoy mixing different paper lines, painting, distressing along with creating in clean lines. I am a big fan of using sketches for inspiration and enjoy learning new techniques. I also love making cards and occasionally altering items when time allows. Other hobbies I enjoy are reading, gardening, fishing, watching my boys play sports, and quilting. You can find more of my work at http://www.creatingwithpaperandmore.blogspot.com.

We also have Brenda!
 

Hello ! My name is Brenda Ragsdale and I am thrilled to be joining the If It's Groovy design team.
I am a native of California currently residing in Oregon. I am mother to two awesome adult sons and GrandDiva to two beautiful granddaughters and two handsome grandsons.

I prefer creating layouts, and will occasionally create a card or altered item. I would say that my style is more on the clean and simple side. I created my first scrapbook album in 2006 and then quit for a few years and did not seriously start scrapping again until the beginning of 2010. I am so glad that I became addicted to scrapbooking as it is the perfect way to record my family’s history and tell each family members personal story. I like scrapping the good, bad and the ugly stories and details as it is all a part of our daily existence.

I am looking forward to working with the team and members of IIG and seeing all of your beautiful creations.

My blog: GrandDiva’s Creative Corner
http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/

Next up is Wendy!
 DSC02526msbw
I have been a happy scrapper for 15 years now.  It helps that I have 3 willing subjects, my kids!  I have 2 girls (Brittany - 22 and Jessica -10) and my little guy (Jason -5).  With this age range, I can pretty much scrap just about every subject out there.  Which makes me a happy shopper,…I mean, scrapper.  :)  My style is pretty simple and clean, but I'm willing to try any technique at least once.  Nothing wrong with trying new things!

I'm so excited to be a part of this team!  Thanks for the chance and the challenges!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team ladies!!! Can't wait to see what you inspire us with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to meet ya's! i can't wait to see your work! jen t.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone!! Welcome to the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!