Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 03, 2012

RIBBON PALOOZA: Rochelle

Oh, I love ribbon... and I've had these Chevron ribbons sitting around for a while! I couldn't wait to put a layout together using these ribbons. My layout was based around the ribbon -- not the photo like it should of been! LOL!! :) I took the ribbon and went through my stash of paper to see what best matched it. I did have summer photos waiting to be scrapped. Once I came across the Little Yellow Bicycle's collection, I knew it was perfect for the ribbon and photo I wanted to scrap. Here's what i came up with. I also included close ups on the ribbon banner pieces and the handmade flower I made using the same Chevron ribbon. Summer FunSummer Fun Close up#2Summer Fun Close up #1

5 comments:

  1. love how bright and cheerful this is-caught my eye right away! Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout! The colors are fabulous and the design is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab layout! Love the bright and cheerful colors and how well the papers match with the ribbons! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a summery layout - perfect ribbons for the design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!