Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 17, 2012

Christmas Gift Idea

Need to make a Christmas gift for anyone? This is a really good idea! Give it a try like Heather has done!
Deb♥

My girlfriend had this white letter G that she needed altered for her daughter's bedroom so I took on the challenge! Her bedroom is done in pinks, white and brown so I based my embellishing around that.

I first used alcohol inks to make the G a marbleized light pink. Then I picked out a variety of flowers to match the colors of her room. Layered them until I could get them how I liked, added some pearls to the insides and then some light pink pearl flourishes. Quick and easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!