Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 20, 2013

Happy Birthday If It's Groovy Day 7












It's If It's Groovy's  birthday! I asked Heather to create birthday cards for this week. Please stop by each day as each day will have a birthday gift offered to YOU as we celebrate!!! All you have to do is a leave a message for us in the comment section each day and you will be entered into a drawing to receive a goodie envelope!!! Today is the final  day so I send out a huge THANKS to Heather who never fails to make amazing cards as she has done for the week of celebration :)
Deb♥




6 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I like the mock stitching, it ties it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I love the layers and colors on this one. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally delightful Heather! We are so lucky to have you as a designer with IIG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rest of my comment didn't post! I love the pp and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!