Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 25, 2018

Challenging Myself Again :)

I have participated in a duo blog challenge today! The challenge is over at Rochelle Spears and she joined forces with Scrapping with Stacy. There are clickable links to their blogs below my layout. Go say hello!

Rochelle drew a sketch with the bonus twist of using plaid paper and her blogger friend asked for words from the very awesome song from Trace Adkins “ You’re Gonna Miss This”. I really LOVE that song so I chose the words, these are done good times, representing lunch with my niece and great niece. They moved six hours away to SC and I really miss those good times. So this is for Nicole and her precious little one Adah.





Rochelle
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!