Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 15, 2009

Celebrating Debbie


I "met" Debbie online once I joined the Fiskateers. She is a wonderful and very dear person. Although I have never met her outside of Cyberspace I can tell that she is a caring, generous and creative person inside and out. It was my pleasure to work with her this last year on her emag "Oh Scrap!". She is uber talented and serves as ambassador for the NZ area for Fiskars. She also has created many You Tube videoas sharing her passion with all who care to see. I celebrate you Debbie! You work hard, play hard and I am glad we have had a chance to get to know each other!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog. And surprized to see this post here. lol - how on earth did you find that layout? lol

    Thanks heaps its an honour knowing you too! You are a very special woman.

    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!