Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 17, 2010

Check THIS Out!

Vanessa has been here with If It's Groovy for awhile now and each of her projects, to me, are beautiful, but this one, well it tops the charts! Read on and perhaps we can help this young lady also hit the top of a chart too! Look for Life Light Up when you hop to the blog Vanessa mentions :)
Deb♥


In the words of Vanessa:
I love to make really cool LO's.. and I get inspiration from all over. The design of this LO was actually based off of a CD album cover of contemporary christian singer - Kristy Nockels (http://www.christynockels.com/).

In this LO I used the color scheme of TEAL - OLIVE - PALE BLUE - BROWN/BLACK. These papers are wonderful for the color scheme... I used Crate Paper's "Brook" themed items. They are wonderful!



In addition, I added 2-3 (or more) flowers and some "glitter and shimmer". For the "glitter and shimmer" I used my SU Dazzling Diamonds and some Stickles.

The photo is my oldest daughter and her boyfriend. Aren't they sweet!

So it's your turn now. Follow the same color scheme and add the same "extra" elements and show me your stuff!!! I can't wait to see what creativity is inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa--that is such a groovy LO! I love this color scheme, and I love how you used all of these patterns without overwhelming the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!