Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 17, 2010

My Alphabet Layouts to Share :)

This month I am very inspired by the
Alphabet Overload Challenge and I hope by the layouts that have been shared that you also have been :) Here are my latest which I have made to play along with all of the design team members. The first was the one which I made and created this month's challenge. I have an overabundance of pink alphabets and so I started playing around and created this layout. I am actually making one in every color to use up those alphies! Maybe I can show them another time :)

The second layout is using a collection of letters that are rub-ons that needed to be used so I used them as a photo corner.

The third project showing is glitter stickers of alphabets and I cut them into a circle, cut in half and attached to add color to my half circles.

Lastly, I punched chipboard alphabets out of the background and stapled it to glittery paper that matched my flowers. I love the use of that repurposed item!

Hope you are working on a layout to show us!
Deb♥













No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!