Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 05, 2013

Scrap Snob: Rochelle

This month, we were challenged to be a "Snob" (LOL) and use just one paper collection for our layout.  I thought this was not going to be tough for me because I usually only use one paper collection verses different single sheets.   However, I never considered the embellishments too.... especially when it comes to the title!!!!  I LOVE Thickers and I probably use them on almost all my layouts.  But for this challenge.... I used Authentique's Loyal Collection for this layout and they don't make any alpha's like Thickers.  So I used my Cricut to cut the title, which I haven't done is quite some time!!  It actually felt good! :)   Well,  like I said, I didn't think it was going to be a challenge but it was! I ended up using just a couple little items that were not Authentique like the Trims and little metal gear.  But everything else on my layout is from the Authentque Loyal collection! :)










scrap snob - Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!