Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 30, 2012

Fall Fun

Rochelle has come by today with a beautiful Fall layout. I find that the colors of Fall are so enriching to scrapbook. You too?
Deb♥

 Rochelle said this about her lo:
What is Halloween without a visit to the Pumpkin Patch???   Rochelle here just to share with you a layout  of my kids and I picking our pumpkins to carve on Halloween!! This is one of our fall activities we love to do just before Halloween!  I used a sketch by Stuck on you Sketch and Echo Park's Apothecary Collection.
 Fall Fun

5 comments:

  1. Such an awesome page! Love the design and the paper and embellies! Super nice family photos also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 Fall & I love your LO-what great pics!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun Rochelle! Love the white hand stitching and the twine! Fantastic fall layout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!