Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 30, 2012

That FREEBIE at Walgreens

Did you get the latest freebie at Walgreens when they had the free  8x10? I only develop  my pictures there unless I need something quick then I use a Kodak kiosk. I adore when they give us freebies! Don't you?

Here is my latest 8x10 that I got for free made into a layout of my girls at the pumpkin patch. They cut Kristen's head off a little bit but because I was so excited to scrapbook  I went with it :) Keep you eyes peeled on IIG because if I hear of anymore freebies I will make sure you know it!!!

TFL! Deb♥


1 comment:

  1. Nice layout Deb! I really like how you used the eyelets! Beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!