Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

November 13, 2012

In Love

Rochelle's multi-photo layout is perfect! Take notice of the  pictures. I love the photo from behind, the closeup of the couple's hands and everything else :)
Deb♥

I totally struggle with 2 page layouts!  But since I am making a wedding album for my Cousin-in-law, I had to go back to multi-photo pages and/or 2 page layouts.   I used a sketch from SketchSavvy for my inspiration and really loved how this page came out.  I even went a little further with thinking outside the box and actually busted out my sewing machine and STITCHED around the heart!!!! :)   Overall, I love how this page came out and I think the heart and stitching really pulled the 2 page together for an ultimate moment shot!!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! That giant heart looks great as do the "scroll" designed word borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deborah!
    How are you?!
    I took a scrappy, and life, break for a while and just started back a few months ago!
    Finally feeling the scrap "groove" again so I came by to visit!
    I forgot how much fun your blog was!
    Anyway I have a question...perhaps I'm just missing it but where on the blog does it say what the month's challenge(s) is(are)? Are the challenges for November "Hand Cut Words" and "2 Pagers"?
    If I have the time I would love to join in on the fun but I'm not sure what I should be doing??? Please let me know!
    And, my apologies if it's clearly listed somewhere... if you remember I can be kind of an "airhead" sometimes! LOL!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rochelle! Great double pager! Love the design of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and I love the heart and stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!