Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 07, 2012

Design Your Own Paper: Rochelle

When I started on this project of designing my paper, I was really scared! LOL I don't do this much and was not sure what I was going to do that would look right. So, I started with a brick mask and textured paint that I had been wanting to try out. Then after it dried, I added some wash tape (because I am sooo in love with it right now) and then gave it some sprays of glitter mist. To add a little more color to the background, I added pink and black drops of paint. Once I added my paper, photo and embellishments, it all came together and I love how it came out!!!

 In Love

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Awesome work on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a gorgeous layout Rochelle - LOVE the paint to look like bricks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaw dropping amazing!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!